COLUMBIA BOROUGH POLICE DEPARTMENT
LEO LUTZ, MAYOR
JACK BROMMER, CHIEF OF POLICE
DISPATCH OFFICE HOURS
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday
6:00 PM – 2:00 AM Tuesday thru Saturday
(717) 684 – 7735 Non-Emergency
1-800-957-2677 LANCASTER COUNTY DISPATCH Non-Emergency
Dr. Duple, Landisville Animal Hospital, Veterinarian to K-9 Officer Max
At the February 13, 2012 council meeting, Mayor Lutz thanked Dr. Duple, Landisville Animal Hospital, Veterinarian to Officer Max, and presented her with a plaque thanking her for all the care and services rendered for K-9 Officer Max. The Borough deeply appreciates these donated services. Officer Mann and K-9 Officer Max, as well as Police Chief Brommer, Officer Brent Keyser and Connie Beury, Chair of the K-9 Campaign also attended the meeting and offered their deep gratitude and thanks as well to Dr. Duple.
- Residents are reminded to pick-up after their dogs.
- Skateboards, Scooters and Inline Skates are not permitted in the Downtown Business District, Town Square, Locust Street Park, along Route 441 and Route 462.
- Trucks weighing over 9001 lbs are not permitted on Borough Streets.
- Windshield wipers on, lights must be on also. It’s the law.
- Business Owners, update your contact list, see FORMS AND DOCS.
Columbia Borough Police Department is committed to improving the “Quality of Life” in the Borough. Please report incidents immediately.
Any item whatsoever for the purpose of reserving parking spaces in Borough streets must be immediately removed to avoid a possible fine of up to $600.00!
Chapter 207, Section 105 D (1)(2) and Section 106