Earned Income Tax information for taxpayers
The 2018 Municipal/County Tax Bills
The 2018 Municipal/County Tax Bills can be paid at the Borough Office located at 308 Locust Street during regular business hours.
All checks should be made payable to the “Borough of Columbia.”
All taxes paid after December 15, 2018 must be paid by certified check, money order or cash.
1. Please use the bill stub and envelope included with your bill. If no stub is available, mail to: Columbia Borough Tax Collections, 308 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512
2. When taxes are paid by mail, the US postmark will be considered the date paid – NO EXCEPTIONS .
Letters mailed at some locations may not be postmarked until the following day, so please exercise caution when meeting this deadline.
3. If you pay by mail and a receipt is required, please include both portions of the tax bill with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise only one copy of the bill is required with payment.
1. Original bill stub or photocopy will be accepted at our office.
2. If a receipt is desired, please take the entire bill and request that the top portion be stamped as paid.
3. If a photocopy is required to either pay your bill or if you would like a photocopy of your bill there will be a charge of $0.25 per copy.
We accept MasterCard and Discover. (An additional fee of 2.45% or $1.50 (whichever is greater) will be charged)
The steps for the certification request are as follows:
1. Certification must be requested in writing to Columbia Borough, 308 Locust St., Columbia, PA 17512 and accompanied by the $15.00 certification fee made payable to Columbia Borough.
2. All requests must contain the following information as well as who to send the information to.
Name of current owner
Property Identification Number
3. Certification will be returned to number provided on your request.
If any information requested is missing, the request will be returned, thus delaying the certification. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our office at (717) 684-2467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any assessment questions, call: